There are now two superb Print Waiter Accounts with even more features included
Free Print Waiter Account
Ideal for establishments who want professionally printed menus (and hospitality print) delivered to their door.
• Over 100 Customisable Sets of Designs
• Professionally Printed
• Free Delivery (4 Business Days)
• 24 Hours Printed and Delivered
• Choice of Quality Paper Stock
• Menus Saved to Your Account Ready to Edit or Order
• Upload your Logo and Photography
• Optional Design Service (fees apply)
• Optional Data Input Service (fees apply)
This account is perfect for those in the hospitality industry who want professionally printed menus and print delivered to their door. No annual fee, just pay our normal low rate for the number of items you need. All Print Waiter menus, tent cards, drinks coasters and posters are fully customisable, free of charge. We can even do absolutely everything for you with our Menu Design Service, if you don’t have time or would rather have a menu designed especially for your establishment. With this account everything is printed perfectly on your choice of paper, with your choice of print finish; such as matt laminate, you then choose from free delivery, special 3 Day Delivery or 24 Hour Delivery.
Print Your Own Account
Perfect for businesses that want to print in-house or print locally and publish menus on websites and social.
• All Free Print Waiter Account Benefits Plus -
• Unlimited Downloadable PDFs for in-house printing, or local printing
• 15% Discount on Any Items Printed by Print Waiter
• Simple Website Integration
• Menus and Posters for Facebook / Twitter
This account is ideal for businesses that want to print in-house or print locally and publish menus on websites and social. For a one-off fee of £220 per year, establishments have access to all of the benefits of the Free Print Waiter Account, plus a lot more. For example, you can use a template for your Daily Specials, simply add your items and prices, download the PDF and print it yourself (without paying a printer) - you can then put your Specials of the Day on your website and Facebook or Twitter, looking beautiful. If you want to promote an evening or a season, why not use a poster template and send this out as an email, or put it on your site and social. This is the most flexible account and if you choose not to print your menus yourself, the download option can help promote your business and increase sales.